Lacebark Wedding Venue for Hire
Incorporate your own wedding theme with our venue to suit your vision for your special day. Use our stunning venue to host a traditional style wedding or create something unique filled with contemporary ideas.
We have an extensive list of features and services to help with your arrangements:
- Quiet, rural location situated just 15 minutes from Christchurch Airport
- Rose arbour and formal gazebo set the scene for a perfect garden wedding ceremony
- Alternative wet weather ceremony option in our picturesque covered pergola
- A variety of stunning photographic opportunities on site
- Architecturally designed reception barn with full amenities, including chairs and tables
- Seating for 120 guests
- Separate dance room and outdoor courtyard area off main reception hall
- Commercial kitchen facilities
- You are free to arrange your own caterers and entertainment (DJ or band)
- Bridal suite accommodation for pre-wedding use and/or honeymoon accommodation
- Lacebark is built to be accessible with on-site toilets, car parking, and wheelchair access
A Truly Original and Unique Venue
Our purpose built American-style barn is a unique and stunning reception venue. Architecturally designed, and constructed in 2016, the barn achieves a fantastic blend of rustic and luxurious, with a comfortable and modern finish. The barn is well equipped, with reception room area providing seating for up to 120 guests, a separate dance room, full commercial kitchen, toilets and landscaped courtyard area.
Bridal Suite Preparation Room & Honeymoon Suite.
Work at your own relaxed pace on the day by taking advantage of Lacebark’s luxurious on-site accommodation. Whether you arrive on the day, or stay the night before and enjoy a home cooked country breakfast, our accommodation suite is ideal for your wedding preparations, styling and make-up. Our ornate interior and landscaped gardens are ideal for pre-wedding photos, as you await the arrival of your guests for the special occasion. Do away with the stress that can come with travelling between the various stages of your wedding day. Lacebark is set up to cater for all your needs and ensure that your pre-planning goes as smoothly as possible on the day. You can also treat yourself to our sumptuous suite as your honeymoon accommodation and enjoy the private garden and outdoor patio with spa as you unwind from your magical day.
Stunning Photo Opportunities
Our wish is that Lacebark offers the kind of magic that will help you to create treasured memories that will last a lifetime. You are welcome to make full use of the picturesque formal landscaped gardens with rural farmlands outlook to capture stunning photos of your wedding.
There are plenty of spaces for you and your guests to enjoy after the ceremony, both for photos and mingling in the love-filled atmosphere we all enjoy at a good wedding:
- Our classic gazebo that takes pride of place in our beautiful garden setting
- Wander the border lined garden beds bursting with a beautiful display of various roses
- Relax on our garden seating and take in the surrounding snow-capped mountain views and dazzling sunsets
- Enjoy the animal life in neighbouring paddocks that add to the atmosphere
- Catch up with family and friends in the outdoor courtyard area adjoining the reception area
Book Your Wedding Venue Today with Lacebark
Couples usually find that once they can begin to develop a vision for their special day, everything else starts falling into place. Contact us at Lacebark Function Centre for more information about hire costs or to arrange a time to come along and view our exquisite wedding venue. We looking forward to being part of your special day!